• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick question on the HRH walk to USF

DrewAlmighty

Mouseketeer
I haven't stayed at HRH in YEARS... returning on-site for the first time at the end of October.

Back then there was the shortest walk to the parks through the pool area... next to the waterslide/Beach Club there was a gate that took you to the Parking area and the Studios was right there.

Is this route still there? It was sort of hidden.

I haven't stayed at HRH in YEARS... returning on-site for the first time at the end of October.

Back then there was the shortest walk to the parks through the pool area... next to the waterslide/Beach Club there was a gate that took you to the Parking area and the Studios was right there.

Is this route still there? It was sort of hidden.

No, you can't use that route anymore. You have to go across the pool and take the actual pathway now.

So what do you guys think is the best walk now?

We're staying in a standard view room which to me sounds like we won't be in a garden view or anything by the courtyard. That's another way I know how to walk. I'm guessing that's the best way?

From the first floor, go out the doors facing the pool.
Walk around the pool to the gated exit.
(Opposite side from the diving board)

Follow the sidewalk that is at the rear of the hotel
You will end up on the main walkway to the park.
Probably a 5 minute walk.

If your room is at the end of the building (right side past check in desk), you could walk through the employee parking lot to the Studios park.
It would be a couple minutes walk then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter