Quick Service Credit into Snacks

RedheadRinger

Mouseketeer
I am going to the Food & Wine Festival next week. I have the Disney Dining Plan and was wondering if you could use your "Quick Service" credit for snacks instead of a meal. Vaguely remember thinking that I read this somewhere. I looked on MDE for info and couldn't find an answer. Thanks

Yes. In most places you can use a CS credit and get 3 snacks, all in a single transaction.

Anyone know if you can still get Guest Relations to convert them for you so that you can use the snack credits 1 at a time?

Anyone know if you can still get Guest Relations to convert them for you so that you can use the snack credits 1 at a time?

That has never been reliable, and really not able to be done. I think there was one person who reported back here that they were able to do so, and that was a couple years ago.

That has never been reliable, and really not able to be done. I think there was one person who reported back here that they were able to do so, and that was a couple years ago.

It was many years ago but it was indeed official policy to do this during F&W when DDP first came out.

It was many years ago but it was indeed official policy to do this during F&W when DDP first came out.

How could it have been "official policy" when there has never been an official, written policy anywhere for using the QS credit to get 3 snacks? It has always been done AT the point of sale, but it's never been official.

How could it have been "official policy" when there has never been an official, written policy anywhere for using the QS credit to get 3 snacks? It has always been done AT the point of sale, but it's never been official.
I thought it was previously documented as a “continental meal” or something like that. The whole reason you can swap a QS for three snacks is because you can make a meal out of snack credits; a drink, soup, and dessert or similar.

I would be interested in knowing which locations (if any) have NOT recently allowed you to convert. I'll be there during the Holidays, so would love to know if the Holiday booths allow this as well.

I ended up booking buffet meals for the majority of our TS credits, so I don't think we'll be using many of our QA ones. We prefer snacking. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter