Quick service meals

ariel_fan76

Mouseketeer
ok so this is our second trip we will be going on we leave Tuesday... I want to know what are some of the best quick service meals that our in the parks? What’s your go to meal? Your favorites? Pics are even better... we want to try different things!!!

Epcot would be my pick to try different things. Les Halles Patisserie in the France Pavilion is a spot I enjoy for lunch. I try different things each time I'm there and I've never left disappointed. Seating can be limited.

I don't have pics to share, but...

MK: BOG (if you get a res), Cosmic Ray's otherwise. (I know it's a cheesy burger joint, but I love the 90s retro-futuristic theme and Sonny Eclipse is the best lounge entertainment.) I've heard good things about Pecos Bill's and I may hit them up this time during the MNSSHP.
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons (I love sitting in the open area looking up at the balloons.) or Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe
HS: I used to not mind Pizza Planet/Pizzerizzo (it's just pizza and salad, nothing special), but lately, I've gone to Fairfax Fare for the rice bowls.

I don't have pics to share, but...

MK: BOG (if you get a res), Cosmic Ray's otherwise. (I know it's a cheesy burger joint, but I love the 90s retro-futuristic theme and Sonny Eclipse is the best lounge entertainment.) I've heard good things about Pecos Bill's and I may hit them up this time during the MNSSHP.
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons (I love sitting in the open area looking up at the balloons.) or Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe
HS: I used to not mind Pizza Planet/Pizzerizzo (it's just pizza and salad, nothing special), but lately, I've gone to Fairfax Fare for the rice bowls.

We do have a reservation for bog for lunch!! Can’t wait to try it out!!

MK - Pecos Bills or Columbia Harbour House, both are really good
AK - Satu'li Canteen or Flametree, both are really good, Satu'li is lighter food
HS - have not tried Woodys Lunchbox, but reviews are good. Otherwise, Backlot Express
EPCOT - lots of really good options in World Showcase. Favorites being Katsura Grill in japan, La Hacienda de San Angel in Mexico, Yorkshire Fish Shop in UK

We do have a reservation for bog for lunch!! Can’t wait to try it out!!

I love the braised pork at BOG! It is just like my Mom's.

In Epcot Tangetine Cafe is delicious.
In DAK we really like Flame Tree, and go every visit.
In DHS we always enjoy Backlot Express. Especially fun if we can watch the JEdi Training while we eat.
In MK we like Columbia Harbor House and Pecos Bill.

Animal Kingdom - We often go to Flame Tree BBQ.
Magic Kingdom - Casey's Corner. If you're not a hot dog fan, you may want to skip this one.

We like the honey chicken and chicken fried rice at Yak & Yeti local foods at DAK (but it can be challenging to find seating at lunch time, especially since my youngest is in a wheelchair, so I find a table first and let him sit there while I get our food). It may be fattening, but we split and order of each, and are very full! The new one at Pandora sounds interesting though!
At MK, Columbia Harbor House is pretty good. Oldest used to always enjoy the salmon! I like the vegetarian sandwich and clam chowder. Sitting upstairs is nice (but not possible with wheelchair, but luckily they have a room set aside for disabilities usually). BOG was awesome for lunch! We loved the soups (French Onion was my fave) and roast beef sandwich.
DHS, sadly Backlot Express was okay for a basic meal. ABC used to be pretty "meh" but the new menu looks interesting. We had pizza once at Pizza Planet (now PizzaRizzo) and it was fine.
At Epcot, we always get Sunshine Seasons at least a couple times; lots of choices for everyone. Also Tangierine Cafe is really good; we end up sharing a platter almost always.

MK: Be Our Guest
Epcot: Tangierine Cafe (shawarma), La Cantina de San Angel
AK: Harambe market (ribs!), Satuli Canteen
DHS: Eh, nothing terribly exciting

Let's see

Animal Kingdom Satu'li Canteen Best counter service in all of Disney
Magic Kingdom Pecos Bill used to say Casey's but last trip those buns were a disaster
Hollywood Studios Backlot Express decent food and one of the few air conditioned cs in HS.
Epcot You really can't go wrong with any of the places there but the girls like Sunshine Seasons.

I love the braised pork at BOG! It is just like my Mom's.

In Epcot Tangetine Cafe is delicious.
In DAK we really like Flame Tree, and go every visit.
In DHS we always enjoy Backlot Express. Especially fun if we can watch the JEdi Training while we eat.
In MK we like Columbia Harbor House and Pecos Bill.
That’s exactly what I was going to get at BOG!! It looks yummy !!! Last year we did breakfast there and it was ok but I think lunch looks more interesting

MK: BOG with reservation, Pecos Bill's, Columbia Harbor House, we had a surprisingly good salad at Pinnochio Haus, and I am OBSESSED with the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow

HS: Backlot Express is usually where we go because we spend a lot of time near Star Tours/ Jedi Training/ Mickey Minnie meet and then it's time for lunch. I wouldn't say it's "different" but it is convenient for us.

AK: Satuli Canteen is now my favorite QS in all of WDW. Flame Tree BBQ is good, and we were very pleasanty surprised by Harambe Market.

Epcot- we snack our way around the World Showcase mostly but I like Sunshine Tree Terrace. There's something there for everyone.

At MK, we usually go to Pecos Bill's and CHH as reliably good.
At AK, I really enjoy Flame TreeBBQ.
Epcot has so many options , it just depends on what you are in the mood for. I usually snack around epcot.
DHS, well, it is what it is. PizzaRizzo wss ok, Backlot was ok, most of it is just OK. Even Woody's lunchbox left a loft to desire.

I highly recommed utilizing mobile ordering when possible. We find our table, order, and then one person picks up the food while the rest of us hold the table. It is fantastic!

MK- Pinocchio Village Haus for the pizza flatbread, and Casey's for the bacon mac & cheese hot dog
Epcot- Yorkshire Fish shop was really good for fish and chips, however I heard recently that they changed the type of fish and that it wasn't good anymore which is a shame
HS- Backlot express for the Darth Vader chicken & waffles
AK- Satuli Canteen, I got the kids meal hot dog wrapped in dough which was surprisingly really good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter