Quick service need help

Rossana71

Earning My Ears
Hi, I still don´t understand the dinnig plan, I get reservations for dinning every day this are the table service meals, but the quick service meals can be made with charactes for breakfast or better from what time since in Mexico we don´t have luch time and I have to make reservations for this ones. Thank you

Hi, I'm not completely sure of what you are saying?

Quick service meals, I assume you are talking about Counter Service meals? You don't need reservations for those. They are meals you get at places that sell stuff like pizza and hamburgers. You just get your food on a tray and take it to a table to eat.

Yes, that´s it what I need to know you explain it to me vey well thanks for helping me

From how I read your question I think that you think the Table meals are only for DINNER--the evening meal here. I think in Mexico Dinner ( the big meal of the day) is usually in the afternoon--what we call lunch.

Here we typically refer to 3 meals:

Breakfast: usually from early morning 7am to about 10:30-11:00 (cereal, bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles, donuts)

Lunch: usually around 11:00 until about 3 or 4 (usually not a huge meal--soup and sandwich, salad, hambugers, or small portions of "dinner" food)

Dinner (or Supper): about 4:00 until closing 10:00 or 11:00? (The Large meal of the day--meat,starch, veggie, dessert--lots of food!)

On the Dining Plan you can schedule your Table Service Meal for ANY time of the day. A breakfast with Characters is a Table Service, as is one at lunch or dinner. Also, you can dine at most of the Table Service restaurants for lunch and dinner. You do need to make Advanced Reservations (ADR's) for these.

Counter Service meals (like fast food) don't need an Advanced Reservation-- and can also be eaten for any meal of the day. You can eat at a Table Service meal for lunch and then just get a hamburger and fries from a Counter Service place for dinner. You could also use a Counter Service at some resort places to get breakfast food (if the resort has a "fast food" or "food court" type place)

The site you were given above gives a good list of which restaurants are Table Service and what are Counter Service. If you are used to eating your big meal of the day around 12 noon then you can still do that. Just make ADR's for that time and have less to eat later in the evening. That is actually what we usually do at Disney anyway.

I hope this all makes sense? Let me know if you need it explained clearer and I will do my best. My high school Spanish isn't adequate enough for me to explain in Spanish!

Let us all know if you need help!

Thank you very much lovetoscrap it is really clear for me since we have different time for eating, it is all clear and I got my ADR. All of you help me A LOT , Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter