• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

quick service places with air conditioning?

meower13

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know of a list of quick service restaurants with air conditioning they could point me towards? I am struggling to find one, and want to be prepared as the UK weather doesn't not allow for any sort of preparation for Florida's heat and I am worried my fiance and I might melt if we can't find somewhere to take a break!
cheers!

they are mostly in doors...and ac is there...only place I know that isnt is flame tree BBQ in AK...dont worry..you wont have any issues finding cool places with seats..

I'm sure someone has a more thorough list, but our usual CS stops with AC are:

MK- Columbia Harbor House or Cosmic Rays
EC- Sunshine Seasons (The Land Pavilion)
AK- Restaurantosaurus
HS- We usually go for a TS here for lunch

Pretty much all of them are indoors. I agree with pumba, the only one I can think of that isn't is Flame Tree Barbecue. Also maybe Yak & Yeti.

Also the places in DHS near the Tower of Terror.

Oh, and Yorkshire County Fish in Epcot.

I agree, it's easier to list the ones without ac! Hollywood Studios has quite a few with outside seating.

Catalina Eddie's
Fairfax Fare
Studio Catering CO.
Min and Bill's Dockside Diner
Rosie's All American Cafe

Magic Kingdom-Columbia Harbour House, Cosmic Rays, Be Our Guest, Gaston's tavern, Pinnochios village haus (avoid Friar Nook, Sleepy hollow, caseys corner)

Animal Kingdom- Restaurantosarus, Pizza Safari (avoid flame tree bbq, yak and yeti)

Hollywood Studios- Pizza Planet, ABC Commissionary (avoid min and bills, fairfax faire, studio catering company, catalina eddies, etc)

Epcot- Sunshine Seasons, Liberty Inn, Les Halles (avoid Lotus Blossom in China, Yorkshire fish shop in UK)

Magic Kingdom-Columbia Harbour House, Cosmic Rays, Be Our Guest, Gaston's tavern, Pinnochios village haus (avoid Friar Nook, Sleepy hollow, caseys corner)

Animal Kingdom- Restaurantosarus, Pizza Safari (avoid flame tree bbq, yak and yeti)

Hollywood Studios- Pizza Planet, ABC Commissionary (avoid min and bills, fairfax faire, studio catering company, catalina eddies, etc)

Epcot- Sunshine Seasons, Liberty Inn, Les Halles (avoid Lotus Blossom in China, Yorkshire fish shop in UK)

MK add Peco's Bills

DHS Pizza Planet is now PizzeRizzo if looking at a map, and Backlot Express has indoor seating.

Epcot add Electric Umbrella, Morocco & Japan have indoor seating.

Epcot - Les Halles (France) - Indoor
Epcot - Kringla (Norway) Outdoor
Epcot - Sommerfest (Germany) Outdoor
Epcot - La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico) at lunch you can eat inside La Hacienda, but at dinner there is only the outdoor dining area
AK - Harambe Market - Outdoor

I will add that Flame Tree BBQ has our all time favorite places to sit. Yes, it's outside but very shaded. One spot is down by the river/canal and looking out over Expedition Everest. Eat something, drink something, hear the screams, repeat for your meal. The other is next to a "cement pond" with lots of ducks and ibises and you just relax. All of these are not air conditioned but are highly comfortable.

they are mostly in doors...and ac is there...only place I know that isnt is flame tree BBQ in AK...dont worry..you wont have any issues finding cool places with seats..
Head down to the water seats at Flame Tree and there is usually a cool breeze if you can stand the birds.

Head down to the water seats at Flame Tree and there is usually a cool breeze if you can stand the birds.

But the birds won't bother you if you don't try and feed them. They just walk around because others will leave things on the ground or actually entice the birds to eat (which no one should do). If you ignore the birds, they will more than likely ignore you.

Does anyone know of a list of quick service restaurants with air conditioning they could point me towards? I am struggling to find one, and want to be prepared as the UK weather doesn't not allow for any sort of preparation for Florida's heat and I am worried my fiance and I might melt if we can't find somewhere to take a break!
cheers!

Every place with indoor seating has Air conditioning. Some places in the park ( places in line queues) that are outdoors even have air conditioned areas or areas with fans.

Does the inside seating for the Brown Derby Lounge have A/C? Same question for Tangierine Cafe (in Epcot). (My DD HATES the heat! *And* she hates eating al fresco... which I LOVE : (

If you are going to DS Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace has indoor seating.If you are on the QS or regular Dining Plan it is one of the best uses of a QS credit. We eat there several times a trip without a Dining Plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter