Quick Trip - 2 Parks in 1 Day - FP Strategy Help

DiningPlanDevastator

Smile more.
Hey - Sorry if this has been answered a million times.

Trip Dates (10/25 - 10/28)

Arriving 10/25 and attending MNSSHP - will arrive MK 3:30ish and use party ticket to enter at 4. Hoping to get three FPs in before 6PM

10/26
Will go to AK in the morning and EP in the afternoon/evening.
ADR - 7:15PM Garden Grill

Should I get FPs for EPCOT or get FPs for AK - use those - and book more for EP?
I'm nervous on availability

10/27
DHS in the morning - MK in the evening
ADR - SciFi @ 11AM
ADR - Crystal Palace @ 7:55PM

10/28
MK in the morning
ADR - BOG @ 8:05AM

I'd say it depends on what you want to ride at each park and how early you plan on arriving at AK on 10/26.

If you want to ride one of the Avatar rides, then for sure, you'll want to get FPs for Animal Kingdom in the morning. If not, wait times for all of the other rides at AK are minimal in the early morning, but tend to grow longer around 11 a.m./midday.

On my recent trip two weeks ago, I was able to get additional FPs for any ride at Epcot (including Frozen Ever After, Test Track and Soarin') in the afternoons, provided I played around in MDE a bit to make the time I wanted pop up.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

P.S. If you haven't already, make sure you pre-order your BOG breakfast on 10/28. It'll save a lot of time in the morning. :)

If you want to ride FoP and will be at AK at RD, meaning 45-60 minutes before, then you could get by with FPs at EPCOT. If not, then I would try for FPs for AK. Given that FPs for most of the rides in EPCOT are usually not too difficult to get, I would probably suggest the FPs at AK . Soarin often even has a shorter line later in the day.
After using the AK FPs, you can then get EPCOT FPs.

If you want to ride FoP and will be at AK at RD, meaning 45-60 minutes before, then you could get by with FPs at EPCOT. If not, then I would try for FPs for AK. Given that FPs for most of the rides in EPCOT are usually not too difficult to get, I would probably suggest the FPs at AK . Soarin often even has a shorter line later in the day.
After using the AK FPs, you can then get EPCOT FPs.

Thank you for your insight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter