Quickest way to Fantasia Gardens?

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
On our arrival day, we will not be doing a park. We have a PS for Chef Mickeys at 5:45, then I thought it would be nice to check out Fantasia Gardens. Now, how to get there? If we are coming from the Contemporary, should we monorail to the MK and then take the Swan/Dolphin bus. Or is their a faster route? Also, is it across the street from the Swan or the Dolphin?

Now, after golf, we figure the night will still be young, so we will probably check out the Boardwalk. I assume that we will have to board a bus from the swan/dolphin, go to a major park and then transfer to the Boardwalk bus there. Is there any other way to do this? Which park should we transfer at? I would prefer not to transfer at DTD since we always seem to wait forever there.

Thanks so much for the info!

Well, since you wil already be at Fantasia Gardens, which is very close to the Swan/Dolphin, which are very close to the Boardwalk.......I think you can take the boat directly across to the BW, or even walk over. They're all very close together:)

For the first leg of your trip, I would walk to MK - it would be faster than taking the monorail ALL the way around and then take the Swan/Dolphin bus. Yes, Fantasia Gardens is right across the street from the Swan.

Will you have a car? That would be fastest - but I'm going to guess you won't since you didn't mention it. (you could leave it at Fantasia Gardens).

It's an easy walk over to Boardwalk - now how to get back (I'm guessing the Contemporary) - If the bus is still running to MK, then take that one and walk or monorail back to the CR. If MK is closed, then try for another park: Boat/walk to Studios and bus from there, or bus to DAK and go from there. If you're at the Boardwalk so late that the parks are closed, then you'll have no choice but to go to DD (or get a cab)

any other questions?

-Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter