Quickest way to Peter Pan at rope drop?

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
what is the quickest route to Peter Pan at rope drop?

what is the quickest route to Peter Pan at rope drop?
Yes, through the castle. If you go straight there you really don't have to worry, anyway. It typically takes 10-15 minutes for the PP line to significantly begin to build, because most people rush to 7DMT first. PP is easy in comparison.

With the new opening show at the castle, I do not know if you can get through the castle at rope drop.

If not, just to the left, when facing the castle, next to Sleepy Hollow is a path that takes you behind the castle to Fantasyland.

Lol. Flying would be awesome! I will plan for through the castle but will look for path to the left in case.

With the new opening show at the castle, I do not know if you can get through the castle at rope drop.

If not, just to the left, when facing the castle, next to Sleepy Hollow is a path that takes you behind the castle to Fantasyland.
You do not they hold you until every one leaves the stage this can be any where from 1 minute to 10 minutes. I would go a different way. And most people are headed to 7DMT any ways

I think that through Liberty Square would be fast than through the castle. They do open the castle at rope drop but may about a minute or 2 after everywhere else

I would echo the Liberty square route, just dead ahead and hook a right. I wouldn't bank on the castle route because as others pointed out it is possible it will be roped off if there is any kind of show going on around that time. Also, castle route can be a bottleneck, especially since it is probably a more popular route and people like to gawk there. But really no need to rush and kill yourself trying to get to PP - the line won't build up all that fast in the morning.

Thanks! I really want to get there quickly because we will want to head to bttmr, splash, and pirates right after. It's probably our best shot at getting it in and I really do love it. This is with the hopes that we can get 7dmt for a fp. Will know in a month! Woot!

Three Routes to Peter Pan.
If the "through the castle route" (yellow) is closed,
choose whichever of the others you prefer.
"West of castle" path (blue) looks shorter than the Liberty Square (orange) route,
but how the CMs open the ropes may affect which way you can go the earliest.

MK-PeterPan-Path-x3_042917.jpg

Last edited:
In January, I did the Liberty Square route, but I "cut the corner" through the marketplace just past the HoP. That put me in front of the CM who had been walking the other guests, which she probably wished I hadn't done.
When I got to Peter Pan, there were other guests already there, but the ones I talked with had already been in the park for breakfast.

I've been planning to do the Sleepy Hollow path when we go back in September, but Robo's map suggests the length is about the same. In fact, even the path through the castle doesn't look a lot shorter, especially when you figure in at least a short delay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter