• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quickie question about email show

Minnie Lor

<font color=darkorchid>I feel that same comaraderi
Does the podcast crew keep questions more than week? Do I need to resubmit a question?

I know my email was read a few weeks after I sent it. There was also a podcast where Mr. Bob read a boys email that was sent in a few months before and I believe the family had already returned home from the vacation before Mr. Bob got around to reading it. :rotfl2: Gotta love that Mr.Bob!!!

Does the podcast crew keep questions more than week? Do I need to resubmit a question?

Yes....No. They go over all the e-mails as soon as they can, not all get discussed on the air of course, but they do read them all. No need to resubmit.:)

Thanks. I almost forgot to check this thread for an answer. I got so enthralled with the Pete/WO/Bawb/Kevin/John story. Too fun.

Now there have been cases where an email is held for a few months before being read, but Bawb is the only one with the privilege to do this and I believe it's only when waiting for a minor to come-of-age (ie: SeaRacer Boy). :rotfl2:

We do try to read all of them, but there are far more emails coming in then there is time to read them on the show. We receive at least 200 emails a week (that's not counting voicemails). I'll be honest, I don't read the vast majority of emails that come in, because I know the rest of the team is going thru them - but I do listen to every voicemail that comes in :)

Pete

but I do listen to every voicemail that comes in :)

Pete

And I seriously thought about calling in but at the time, I had a raging head cold. Sounded like my head was in bucket. I'll try to call in when I have another question. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter