Quickly planned Christmas Holiday with the mouse!

kaybird

DIS Veteran
Don’t usually do pre-trip reports, but thought I’d add this to the mix.

While this is not the last minute of all our trips, it did fall with planning under a month. Found out just before Thanksgiving I had more than 2 weeks of vacation that has to be used before the end of the year. No time to drive, and flights out of ICT were cost prohibitive, so just about gave up on a trip to the mouse, but DH encouraged me to check out MCI, where we found a reasonable rate for 12/18-12/23. Only drawbacks were the return times of early a.m. on the 23rd (thus cheating me of a day in the parks;) and the fact that the return flight is on DH least favorite airlines, Spirit.

A cheap room rate at All Star Movies sealed the deal, and the trip was planned.

We were still able to get tickets to the 18th MVMCP which we have not been to, secured ADRs for Tiffin’s, Skipper Canteen, and Mama Melrose, and FP+ for Soarin’ and 7DMT among others.

Looking forward to Jingle Bell-Jingle Bam, Star Wars Fireworks, Christmas tag on Illuminations, the new Soarin’, and MVMCP. Guessing my DH will consume enough eggnog to make it worth the cost!

We are long time WDW travelers, went on our Honeymoon to WDW when it was only the MK, so we do have a lot of history!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter