Quiet places to eat in Animal Kingdom?

Water area by Flame Tree for sure. Most other places can be moderate to noisy. Very few areas are quite for dining or in general.

We ate at the Rainforest Cafe a long time ago, and it was very loud. There were fake thunderstorms several times throughout our meal. Unfortunately, one of my nieces was afraid of thunderstorms at the time, so this had been a bad choice. Not sure if they still do that.

We ate at the Rainforest Cafe a long time ago, and it was very loud. There were fake thunderstorms several times throughout our meal. Unfortunately, one of my nieces was afraid of thunderstorms at the time, so this had been a bad choice. Not sure if they still do that.
they do still do the thunderstorms about every 15 minute if I remember correctly

Tiffins at lunch time can be pretty quiet, my then 20 month old napped through lunch...especially at early lunch, I think we had lunch at like 1130 or noon?

Agree with sponica, Tiffins has always been a quiet relaxing dining experience.
Nomad Lounge connected to Tiffins (outside seating) is a quiet area..

I second the Flame tree seating area. The seating goes way back behind the restaurant, venture way back into the far reaches of the restaurant. Should be fairly peaceful.

Thanks, we definitely would not take him here.

Nomad Lounge, at Tiffins. You don’t need a reservation and the tables outside are very nice. Quiet, out of the way.

By the way, that area near Mr Kamal’s that goes up from the main walkway away from the water is one of my family’s favorite “secret” spots. There’s a covered area with seating and overhead fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter