Quietest Golden Corral

Cloudboy

Mouseketeer
Despite my attempts to dissuade them otherwise, my family wants to eat at a Golden Corral. Knowing how bad the wait can get at them, which one in the general area (I am willing to drive a little bit) tends to have the shortest dinner wait times?

We Never eat off site so I can't help you, I would post on the Orlando offsite hotel board... now we do enjoy golden corral here at home tho! Lol

You may want to try showing them a few of the buffets on site again, OP, in an effort to sway them toward different options. Golden Corral is rough, and I'm by no means a food snob. All I really want out of life is soft pretzels and dole whips, and even I refuse to eat at Golden Corral.

Maybe stay away from the ones off the Interstate and try the one on 192 in Kissimmee? I have no idea....

Despite my attempts to dissuade them otherwise, my family wants to eat at a Golden Corral. Knowing how bad the wait can get at them, which one in the general area (I am willing to drive a little bit) tends to have the shortest dinner wait times?
If you can eat over the sound of chocolate fountain dysentery rumbling through your fellow diners tummies, your better at it than I am.

I know - it is a relative thing. But it's what these people like. And it is a lot cheaper and easier to get into than the on-site buffets.
Just wanted to suggest Sweet Tomatos as well, also very reasonably priced.. Like i said I like Golden Corral but I eat it here at home... I think its nice your willing to drive them there off property... Maybe consider going at an off time too? LIke late lunch or early dinner? Maybe you can avoid some crowds that way too

Its simple LIE, take them to Chef Mickeys and tell them its the onsite Golden Corral. Taste wise it is about the same.

I mean...I get it...

My wife and in-laws go out of their way to eat at a certain restaurant chain that's no longer in our area, but is sprinkled throughout the south and midwest. It's basically a Golden Corrral, but by goodness they'll drive an hour out of town while on vacation just to eat there for the nostalgia. I'd actually put Golden Corral over this place.

OP, perhaps just go to a Golden Corral closer to closing-time. Sure, the food quality will decrease (is it even possible?) but if the dinner rush is over, it can maybe be "quiet."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter