November hildasmuriel

January Ware Bears
February
March
April
May
June
July

Given the number of new friends on the boards, thought it was time to let them know of the next taskmaster... err :teeth: I mean volunteer who is the next Quiz master/mistress.

Hopefully everyone will join in as it is lots of fun and just rewards for the efforts that the quiz hosts puts in by doing this. :love: :teacher:

Giving this a bump seeing as how there is a renewed interest in the quizzes :goodvibes

If anyone would like to volunteer for any of the available slots just post here :thumbsup2

Put me down for 1 Reid, I don't think we'll be going away this Summer so I don't mind which month.
Jill :)

Cheers Jill. I've put you down for July but you can easily swap for any of the other spaces if you decide later :thumbsup2

I will do December

Since I'll be going to Disneyland in September (I have to tell Mickey congratulations for the 50th anniversary of his 1st kingdom one more time!) and don't know what I'll be doing in August, those two months are excluded.

Since I can't get days off at work in December, I'll do it then.

Yes, thank you Jill, Sandra and wideeyes! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Anyone else fancy doing September?

Thanks for digging out the list and updating it Reid. :goodvibes

Well that's it then guys, we have two months :scared1: to swot up on DLP ready for September!!! :teeth:

Looking forward to this even though I know nothing about DLP! :blush:

Sara. :)

I've really missed the quiz, looking forward to the new one starting (even though it means going back to work is getting closer!)

Giving this a bump :thumbsup2
Hope everyone has got their thinking caps on for Elaine's quiz next month :)
Please be gentle with us :goodvibes

Really must get involved in this - won't be very good though but it's the taking part and not the winning.....

Well it is time to give this a bump as Angela (disneyangel) is our host for next months quiz :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter