*Quote Game*

Okay, my "No tricks, now!" was from Jiminy Cricket (said to the Blue Fairy).

Here's another one:
"It's no use. I'm stuck."

Its no use im stuck...from Winnie the Pooh something right?? when he gets stuck in Rabbits door from eating WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much honey! lol! how about "Fulfill your duty's camly and respectfully"

ok im guessing is it from mulan? i think thast really wrong so Ill repost it-
"Fulfill your duty's camly and respectfully"

Banzai's also from Mulan and I don't know MickeyMoose's. If no one can guess it by tomorrow, I'll post the next one then.

Apparently not, Mickey

So, to keep the game moving, I'll post the next quote:

"They're uh, little fire-flies, that uh got stuck up in that big, blue-ish black thing"

Good Luck! :D

That's Timon talking about the stars in The Lion King.
Next!

"One magic carpet, coming right up!"

:D

aladdin

oh!!!! that was kinda weird but isnt mickeymooses snow white?

ok how about-
"when I see an elephant fly!"??

Okay, that one is from Bambi- Thumper says it.

And my last one was actually from the Aristocats! :D tricked you!! Thomas O'Malley is talking to Duchess and saying that they could ride on a magic carpet. Marie overhears and wants to ride too, so she asks him if they can go. He then spots the car and says my previous line.

Anyways, a new one...
"No time to say hello, goodbye!"

Wow You got me with the Aristocats one! Your last quote was from Alice in Wonderland. The White Rabbit says it to Alice.

"Please, Raoul. I can give you stars, I know I can. Just drop the safe on my head one more time."

Roger said that in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Here is my quote: No Touchie!

~Brad

Is if a newer movie, or older one? If you tell me, I think I'll be able to get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter