*Quote Game*

could ya give us a hint??? i have no idea wut movie that line is from... I'll post it again so if other people know it, they can post...

"I'm flying, Jack"

its the white rabbit from alice in wonderland
hers an easy:
".........she will prick her finger............"
disneygril421: give another hint!!! im having blonde moments!:rolleyes:

My quote was from Hunchback, said by Laverne, about the birds that r always on her.
TiggerBelle, urs is from Sleeping Beauty.
Here's a new one...

"Well, if it ain’t Jack be nimble, Jack be quick."

Quote games back! Yeah! since no1 posted a quote, and no1 answered mine that i did like a LONG time ago... ill jus post that one!

"Well if it aint Jack be nimble Jack be quick"

is that from Nightmare Before Christmas?? just a guess...

heres mine

"my friends need to be punished"

nope.. its not from Nightmare b4 Christmas... jus think.. wut is my fav movie? (hint hint..lol)... here it is again.."Well if it aint Jack be nimble Jack be quick" and ill post urs again "my friends need to be punished"

Thats from Cinderella (sp?) I have a quote. I'm not sure this is a disney movie but I belive it is

counsler "Goddmorning goodmorning now what lesson did we learn last night?" kid "Don't put twinkies on your pizza"

From same movie little eaiser "What did you do when you got out" "I went to an all you can eat sizzler and cleaned the place out"

kool and i on;y saw it once i can't believe there is a brain in there after all LOL!!

OK i go t on "I know mama if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter