Résidence du Parc - Anyone stayed here?

Lisa1976

Lover of all things Disney
This seems to have quite a good write up on the reviews from Hotels.co.uk and the price isnt too bad at around £60 a night.

Has anyone got any feedback on this place? We are taking the car so getting to and from DLP isn't a problem.

We're looking at a last minute stay from 12th - 14th April.

If a room for 2 it is a sofa bed, but for three or more it is double bed with sofa bed/pull out bed (the sofa bed is a spring one and dd fonud it comfortable). Small kitchen area with useful fridge, and we shopped at Val D'Europe. Also, had take-away pizza in room but I cannot recall if there was a microwave as well as hob. Bathroom (not shower room), with full size bath. Room was clean, plenty of cutlery and crockery (there were three of us in a room for four). Although if using the sofa bed as a bed, you either have to keep remaking (unless there is a knack to folding up with linen on) or not have use of a sofa.

There is a vending maching for snacks (including sandwiches) in the lobby. We did not use the shuttle bus, because we have dream APs so just park at DLRP as only about 10 mins drive away. Car parking can be a bit tight, and our sat nav did not find it properly but I could see the building (may have just been our sat nav as it led us down a dead end road that looked like it may have used to join up with the road it is on). I am going back tomorrow with dd and my parents, having two rooms for two on three nights for the price of two (total £200).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter