RAC question

elle101me

DIS Veteran
We are flying home tomorrow afternoon. If I check in now on the JetBlue app, is that going to mess things up tomorrow when we go to check our bags and get our boarding passes at the RAC? I’d like to know if we were given TSA-Pre before I pack tonight.

I always check in 24 hours ahead with Southwest (or 36 hours ahead when I have early bird check in) and it doesn't negatively affect check in at RAC in any way. I can't imagine it would be different with any other airline.

It should not. I have done it in the past. Think of the RAC as an extension of the airport. If you print your boarding passes at home you can always get them reprinted at the airport. Sometimes Disney will check you in 24 hours in advance as well, I have had it hit or miss.

On our first or second trip using DME our boarding passes were delivered to our room and when we got to RAC the agent told me to hand them over as they did not have the Captain Mickey on them and we deserved those :)

On my last trip I called JB to change my flights home a couple day due to bad weather, I was having trouble doing it on my own. The agent told me that I was having an issue doing it myself as I was already checked in, knowing that I had not done it it had to be Disney. She was able to change them for me with no issue. I then called DME with the new info. A couple hours later my original boarding passes for the next day were delivered. They did not check me in for my new flight however a couple days later. I did that on the app and got boarding passes when we went to RAC.

Thanks everyone. I was busy packing last night and forgot to check in! We are bringing our luggage down soon so I’ll wait and have them do it. I am going to ask them about it though, so I’ll know for sure for next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter