• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Race Rock Rest.

TinkerbellTracy

Earning My Ears
Can anyone confirm for me that the RaceRock in Orlando is still open? I heard the one in Las Vegas closed in April. Also if anyone has eaten there how is the food? Better/worse than Nascar Cafe?

We ate there in September of 2000, but I don't know if it has closed since then. I loved it!!! I never ate at Nascar Cafe, so I can't compare, but I though the food, atmosphere, everything was great!

Race Rock is, indeed, still open and doing good business. The menu and style is very comparable with NASCAR Cafe, with RR probably having a slightly greater range at a $ or two less.

:jester: YES Race Rock is still open....and every year we go to both rr and nascar cafe, the only difference is we do NC once and RR as many times as possible. Food and service seem to be better at RR as well as the Price

www.racerock.com

We ate there last November. I had a burger & it was fine. I would go there again. (and I'm not even a racing face ;) My dh is.)

We love Race Rock and ate there twice during our recent trip
My favourite dish is the Sirloin Tips. YUMMMMMM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter