Race-specific pins at Expo

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
Is it possible to buy a race-specific pin (e.g., the Disney World Half Marathon pin) at the Expo if you didn't pre-purchase with race registration?

I remember seeing pins for sale at the official merchandise booth at the Disneyland half, but I don't remember if they were the same ones that specifically listed the race you participated in, or if they were just general race weekend pins.

I got a late registration for the WDW Half through a TA, but the registration didn't provide an option to buy the pin or any other race-specific merchandise.

You can still buy them ahead of time... , go to runDisney.com, choose the marathon weekend, registration tab, commemorative items and you can get all the stuff you want.

If you know you want a pin, order it now.

I can't prove it or point out a specific race I'm thinking of, but I *swear* that the pre-sold pins *can* be different from the pins sold at the expo. If that ends up being true for this Half, well, you can always buy the other pins after picking up your pre-ordered pin, but you can't go back and get the pre-ordered pin. :)

If you know you want a pin, order it now.

I can't prove it or point out a specific race I'm thinking of, but I *swear* that the pre-sold pins *can* be different from the pins sold at the expo. If that ends up being true for this Half, well, you can always buy the other pins after picking up your pre-ordered pin, but you can't go back and get the pre-ordered pin. :)

As far as I can tell - of the Disney races I've run, the pre-order pins have also been available at the Expo store.

As an aside, I really like the "mini" medal pins they've been selling (I just noticed them at the 2014 marathon wknd - I don't know if they had them before that). I wish those were available via pre-sale, too. (Hint, hint runDisney)

Does anyone know at what point it's "too late" to pre-order the pins? I'm specifically thinking for Star Wars. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter