• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Yo' Posts With Random Stuff...Take 133

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm following 40 people. Most are people I know. There are 65 people following me. About 30 are people i'm following.

lol. I keep getting mad at this key quest game on neopets. haha. I'm such a dork! haha.

Seriously, do you guys have easter eggs like this:

asdaeastereggs.jpg

My aunt says you get chocolate eggs around the size of a £1 egg, but nothing comes with it, like the ones above.

Sophie, if you go to your "followers" page, you can hit block. Then it blocks that person from seeing your profile.

ADD medication makes me feel fuller than I am... leftover french toast+massive homemade cinnamon roll+meds=BLAAAARGH.

Doctor Who on real soon. Right after Finding Nemo. Gonna go to watch it. Bye!

to never be afraid that i would fall..i don't think i'd ever know the time that iwas part, of the in crowd..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter