Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to go swimming over my friends house and actually have a few other things as well that I will not mention here.:lmao:

Bye and have fun swimming no swimming her as there are barely any indoor pools and its too cold to swim outside...

Bye and have fun swimming no swimming her as there are barely any indoor pools and its too cold to swim outside...

It is too cold to swim in an outdoor pool. I have an outdoor pool. It is probably only 60 degrees here right now, but she is one of my friends that her parents have an indoor pool in the basement recreation area of there house. Her house is like a mansion. She has a full gameroom with pool tables, video games, pinball machines, Juke box machine stuffed with music. Her parents house is probably the most totally amazing house of all of my friends.
O.K. now I am off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter