Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm having dinner soon. I hope for chinese or indian :-D My sisters had a McDonalds... i had nothing.

yup. oh Alyssa, I forgot to tell you, I had a dream the other night that I met you and the Jonas Brothers at the same time. lol

:lmao: :rotfl:
I could just imagine.

You: OMG! Is that you Alyssa?!
- sees Nick -
You: Ahhhhhh. *faints*
- five minutes later -
You: Oh Hi Alyssa. - sees Nick again - Ahhhh. *faints again*

Haha.

i got the new DVC magazine today! The picture on the front creeps me out...

feel better.

I'm trying to find this movie of Harry Potter which i found funny...

no, i might have a different magazine... It has a picture from a scene in HM with the hitchhiking ghost. The ghost just looks creepy to me...

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Fall Out Boy is here in Chicago for a concert today and I'm not going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo sadddddddddd......

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

no, i might have a different magazine... It has a picture from a scene in HM with the hitchhiking ghost. The ghost just looks creepy to me...

Ooh Ooh magazine.
Is that the one with the dad and the kid? Haha. Like inside it has stuff on Halloween and Mansion? The thing I'm also thinking of with the lighthouse was something with OKW ;) LOL.

haha yes :p

my aunt is the member of DVC. She sadi to me she didn't want to take the extended 15 years of OKW for some reason...

:teeth: hey, do you live anywhere near where the "jo bros" used to live? I've always wondered that for people in NJ.

I think they lived somewhere closer to NY, like northern NJ. I'm not in north Jersey ;)

haha yes :p

my aunt is the member of DVC. She sadi to me she didn't want to take the extended 15 years of OKW for some reason...

Ohhh. I got that a while ago LOL. I read it like 5 times though haha. Ohh see my parents took it I think. I'm not sure. But they've owned Saratoga and OKW for 15 years so yeah. I think they sold Saratoga though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter