Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

Why did you throw up? If..you don't mind me asking.
Yeah, I'm kind of just doing Christmas stuff. And planning what my cousin and I are doing for Thanksgiving. Last year we had this cool murder mystery of who killed the turkey. It was so cool. We set up clues all around the house, and then my 1 year old baby cousin (who's 2 now) commited the crime! Muahaha.

See a lot of my friends know that she was sick, so I'm sure they'll be there for me like you guys. Or at least I hope so.

:scared1: :eek: Your friend ACTUALLY said that?! I'd be so pissed. Seriously, I wouldn't be friends with them. I would never do that to a friend, ever.

I guesss i was shocked.. I was just getting over another death and to find out that someone who was completely healthy and (i thought) was happy..gone..BY CHOICE

I say never reccomend suicide

Thats why i threw up

Ehh Im the kind of person that HAS to forgive.. Im not friends with most of them anymore I have friends that Kinda care a little more and would say "aww im sorry if ya need to talk im here" but sometimes I just dont WANNA talk..because they arnt such great listeners..

But they try and thats okay with me :)

Yeah.

Yeah, I'm kind of just doing Christmas stuff. And planning what my cousin and I are doing for Thanksgiving. Last year we had this cool murder mystery of who killed the turkey. It was so cool. We set up clues all around the house, and then my 1 year old baby cousin (who's 2 now) commited the crime! Muahaha.

:lmao:

I have always wanted to do a murderer mystery party thing they sound fun:)

I guesss i was shocked.. I was just getting over another death and to find out that someone who was completely healthy and (i thought) was happy..gone..BY CHOICE

I say never reccomend suicide

Thats why i threw up

Ehh Im the kind of person that HAS to forgive.. Im not friends with most of them anymore I have friends that Kinda care a little more and would say "aww im sorry if ya need to talk im here" but sometimes I just dont WANNA talk..because they arnt such great listeners..

But they try and thats okay with me :)

Ohhhh. I see. Wow, that had to be tough.

You must be really caring, because I wouldn't be able to forgive so easily. But I'm lucky enough to have great friends who care a lot about me. I'm really lucky :(

:lmao:

I have always wanted to do a murderer mystery party thing they sound fun:)

They are fun! And what's more fun, is we created it all ourselves!

Ohhhh. I see. Wow, that had to be tough.

You must be really caring, because I wouldn't be able to forgive so easily. But I'm lucky enough to have great friends who care a lot about me. I'm really lucky :(

They are fun! And what's more fun, is we created it all ourselves!

Well...Like my motto "Im not nice..Im fair and respectful, You respect me I respect you"
Ah its in my blood to forgive I don't know how or why its just like natural instinct

Wow!!

I wish i was that creative to do something like that! My parents always said I was creative..but that would somehow be mathematically impossible for me!:lmao:

I'm sick. I have a cold. According to my parents I smell sick.:rotfl: gee thanks!
Headache, stomach hurts, sinuses clogged, sore throat.

I'm sick. I have a cold. According to my parents I smell sick.:rotfl: gee thanks!
Headache, stomach hurts, sinuses clogged, sore throat.

Aww Im sorry feel better *sends over chicken noodle soup* :hug:

eat it wile its hot! :)

cool. i have a really bad cold too. and i mite have whooping cough. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter