Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want candy dododododododo
i want candy dododododododo

yay!

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This our town of halloween!

lalalalala... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Britney Spears is playing on the TV!!!! :-O make it stop!!!!!!!!!!

you can't manafacture a miracle
the silence was pitiful, that day
a love is getting too cynical
passions just physical, these days

robbie williams- something beautiful

Pumpernickle bread + provolone cheese + a toaster oven + plus a long weekend + it being Friday..hence the long weekend.. + Finding out that my friend from school is going to be at Wdw same time as me!! + 5 days till Disney + my birthday on Sunday = Me happy!

hurray for happiness!!!

which time will she be there? in 5 days or in December (oo i wanna go in December but there's no chance :( i wanna stay in Cinderella's Castle even if i have to force my way... well that won't happen)

ok jessie

me+ riding+ tomorrow+ not hunting+ taking lorry somewhere+ meaning small group of 3-4+ everyone else hunting+lie in+mcfly+random+queen(the band)+ more good music+ dogs= me happy

She will be there this Sunday, to next sunday, and I will be there from this wednsday, to next thursday or so. =]]]]]]]]

Pumpernickle bread + provolone cheese + a toaster oven + plus a long weekend + it being Friday..hence the long weekend.. + Finding out that my friend from school is going to be at Wdw same time as me!! + 5 days till Disney + my birthday on Sunday = Me happy!

Happy Almost Birthday!!

(You share it with my cousin)

cool :)

i hate hurting fingers...

i found my microphone to the computer :-O now i can speak on yahoo messenger again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter