Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant start it
i just cant
i'm crap at starting it
butonce i have im ok

now im stuck on starting it
I know!!!That's how it is with me.Once I get the beginning,I can work with it without a problem!

i have to describe a place
so i have this picture inb my mind
it's an eerie moor
and i know what i want to do
i just cant start it

eerie moors aren't exactly around here,sorry!lol

uurrgghhh heres my start:rolleyes:

The fog rolled in from every direction. Everywhere he looked the eerie white mist was creeping up on him. He spun around in circles watching it enclose him. He walked backwards watching the fog follow him like a sheep. He started to run as if to get away from the fog but it pursued him, infact now it seemed to have overtaken him, it was above him, below him to the left and right everywhere he looked the fog hung over him.

wow :)

why is this person afraid of the fog?

well im glad you got that impression
ok well hes on a spooky moor and night and then to add to it fog rolls in
wouldnt you be scared of the fog??

d you think it's ok for a Y8/Grade 7 ???

:rolleyes:
your 2 years above me
and your a talented guy
i highly doubt it

Hello Charmaine I am Dr.Roberts. It says here on your chart that last night you went into cardiac arrest becasue your side split open. How are you felling this lovely afternoon?

lol

george if your still on when i finish i'll pm you the fi nished thing

uurrgghhh heres my start:rolleyes:

The fog rolled in from every direction. Everywhere he looked the eerie white mist was creeping up on him. He spun around in circles watching it enclose him. He walked backwards watching the fog follow him like a sheep. He started to run as if to get away from the fog but it pursued him, infact now it seemed to have overtaken him, it was above him, below him to the left and right everywhere he looked the fog hung over him.

That's really great, it remids me of this old Sherlock Holmes movie...

Some constructive critisicm though you used He a little to much... but otheriwse VERY discritptive....

Really gooood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter