Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbell decided there should be a place on the net for all Disney fans to reside, so she sprinkled some of her pixie dust on a computer and the Dis Boards were born!

heh :p

so... which one does Mickey own? and which one does Donald own?

Mickey forces Tinkerbell to share the Dis with him, since he is "Da Mouse". She doesn't like that verry much, but she deals because he's bigger then her and could lock her up in a cage or sumthin. Donald doesn't own any. He doesn't want to deal with people much, they make him to frustrated and angry, and pick on him too. He'd much rather just watch all everyone else deal with the mischef(sp?), and laugh at them when they are having troubles.

hhehehehehehehehe

how about stitch? and who owns the official disney website (which still needs to have the new design revealed...)

Ooh. I like it. I used to dance. But I gave it up to continue with my music career.

Haha. Too much was expected from me, and dance was never a passion. Just an activity. I guess I had ballerina potential, but I never wanted to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter