Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
i misread that at first and was going to say "but i'm a guy... you know that" but then i read it again :p

Okay. We have random clan.

How about we have:

woot anonymous club? I mean, admit it. We're all addicted to the word woot. Now we have our own little support group which is the same acronym as

Women's Army Corps.

WACs. We're WAC.

I'm WAC, you're WAC, we're all WAC.

I love it.

*woot*

Okay. We have random clan.

How about we have:

woot anonymous club? I mean, admit it. We're all addicted to the word woot. Now we have our own little support group which is the same acronym as

Women's Army Corps.

WACs. We're WAC.

that is taken

Western Athletic Conference xD

i'm getting a headache... my dad's drunk in the other room and snoring like an idiot over the TV...

other words:
woot
wooterrific
wootabulous
wooting
wooted
wootastic

and on VMK today on teh rides, i kept saying something in the room after woot like "woot door!" or "woot clock!"

I loved rugrats too! I had seen basically every episode too! woot.

i'm getting a headache... my dad's drunk in the other room and snoring like an idiot over the TV...

other words:
woot
wooterrific
wootabulous
wooting
wooted
wootastic

and on VMK today on teh rides, i kept saying something in the room after woot like "woot door!" or "woot clock!"

Aw. I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

woot keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter