Radisson - balconies

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Does the Radisson have public balconies where we can see the Magic in the morning? So anyone can go take a look?

WOW...I didn't know you could see the ship from the Radisson. Are there any special rooms that have that view or just from the public balconies?

I'm not sure about balconies or even if you could see the ship enter the port from the hotel, but I do know that you'll have to get up pretty early to see it. The cruise line's schedule says that it arrives at 6:00am, but the ship is usually tied up by then. They no longer post the port schedule on the Port Canaveral website, but I think the port schedule used to list the arrival time as 4:45am.

Good luck!

You can see it from some of the rooms once it is docked, but it is VERY far away. I'm not sure of the public balcony, but if you can't find one you REALLY won't be missing much. We could barely make out the smokestack from our room and that was only because it was our third cruise and we were familiar with what we were looking at. :) Still exciting to see, but.....:)

Kathy

I think the view from the Radisson is highly overrated. There is about a mile as the crow flies between the hotel and the ship, and there are quite a few buildings in between. Not worth getting up early for, especially since it's usually tied up by 4:30.

Just wanted to put my two cents worth. We just got back about a week ago. Dave is right. The view is overrated. I was disappointed. We knew it was the ship but we had been on it twice before. If you were new to the ship, you wouldn't even realize it. The Radisson is a nice hotel and run very nice specials. It is very convenient when renting a car. Just don't book it for the view!

The view is definitely overrated. You can just make out the smoke stacks and that is only if the morning is clear. On a hazy morning you might not see her at all.

We were in the building all the way at end. You could also see a glimpse of the ship from the upper floors' walkway. The side that faces the terminal.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter