• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Raglan Road & Cookes of Dublin

Yes, Raglan Road is on the DP. We used it Sept.16th and found the food to be very good. We had the scallops on forks for our appetizers and both had the fish and chips for our entree. The real delight was our desserts. I had the awesome bread pudding with sauce that was fabulous and my husband had the bailey's irish cream brulee that was very good also. We had a late ADR and so enjoyed the live band and dancing. It was half-way to St. Pat's day so there were extra events going on. It was a blast, one of our favorite nights at WDW.
Disnemimi

We ate at Raglan Road our last trip. I had the Salmon which was excellent and my DH had the fish and chips also very good. If you like Rose and Crown you will probably like this Restr. The only problem we had was the kids menu my DD13 loves Rose and Crowns cottage pie, but at Raglan Road it is Shepards pie with Lamb so she wouldn't even try it. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the beer was very good.

Denise

I do think they are both on the DDP. RR is TS I think and CoD is CS. I think you get Fried Candy bars as your dessert at CoD. Their menu looks good I would like to try the scallops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter