Raglan Road or Chef Art Smith's Homecoming?

Wow I thought it was just us! The loudness didn’t bother us, but we found the food at Raglan just so so. It may have been in part because we had the worst service we have had in recent memory. After all the glowing reviews I’d read here, we were really disappointed.

We did have a great meal at T Rex and Rainforest Cafe.

Another vote for disappointment with Raglan.

We ate at Raglan a few weeks ago. I was looking forward to it as I’d heard so many positive things. I have no plans to go back and was disappointed by the food and the entertainment.

We had a fantastic table, right in front. Couldn’t have asked for a better one. The service was okay. Nothing to complain about, but nothing outstanding. I didn’t care for the food. Didn’t taste very good at all. Also, I thought the show wasn’t very good. The dancers and musicians all seemed low in energy and almost bored to be there. It wasn’t fun, as I anticipated. I kept hoping things would pick up, but they never did. The noise was okay with me, but the show in general was lacking.

I thought it might be me who was being too picky and critical – but I couldn’t help overhear the table next to us. It was two couples. One woman remarked that she’d been at Raglan last year and really loved it. It was why she came back. But she said she was changing her mind about returning again. She repeated multiple times that this particular night was a real letdown. She said the show just wasn’t good at all. So, it wasn’t just me. And maybe it was an off night, who knows.

I am a major fried chicken fan so I am in a minority here when I say Homecoming is average at best. I vote for Ragland Road but I love the music and the whole atmosphere thing they have going on.

If you were going for a Sunday brunch.. Raglan or Homecoming? Understanding that Homecoming does not serve brunch per se.

I keep reading glowing reviews over the Raglan Sunday brunch. Is it really THAT good? I'm in a toss up right now, as I am drawn to the Homecoming menu as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter