Raglan Road

twinprincesses09

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to get day of reservations at Raglan Road? We are visiting in June and would like to eat here as we have never done so, but I'm not sure what day. I am reluctant to make an ADR for the day we arrive in case our flight is delayed or we are too tired (flight lands at 12:30, but no parks planned for that day). We also have a resort only day planned and a few half days. I have made ADRs for the in park restaurants we plan to visit, but really want to play it by ear for our arrival and off days.

Open table offers reservations. I got a reservation one night 30 min from the time. While others were waiting to be seated we got right in.

Unless it is super-busy, we've always been able to get reservations same day...sometimes a bit later than we like, but usually no issues. You may see a long line when you arrive, but there are a lot of people who go without ressies and just wait.

If the weather is good you can always sit in the patio area where no reservations are needed.

We have done same day reservations with MDE and open table. Unless you are there during a very busy time, same day ADRs have not been too difficult to get.

you will not regret giving this restaurant a shot. The food and entertainment are very exceptional. You will enjoy the experience.

Definitely Open Table. We frequently make same day reservations or change reservations based on timing on short notice. I don't think I've ever NOT been able to get a reservation at Raglan.

Open Table is the way to go. I'm prob going to do the same later this year.

ps even with an ADR, be prepared to wait at least 20 mins past your ressie if you want to sit in the main dining room with view of the stage. I always request this and usually end up in the bar area left of stage but still good view of dancing and bands. If you don't care where you are seated, then maybe faster entry. I've often watched as walks up accepted immediately for the outside patio area adjacent to podium. Again, if you don't care about the live entertainment or A/C, that's an option.

Open Table is the way to go. I'm prob going to do the same later this year.

ps even with an ADR, be prepared to wait at least 20 mins past your ressie if you want to sit in the main dining room with view of the stage. I always request this and usually end up in the bar area left of stage but still good view of dancing and bands. If you don't care where you are seated, then maybe faster entry. I've often watched as walks up accepted immediately for the outside patio area adjacent to podium. Again, if you don't care about the live entertainment or A/C, that's an option.
Even if you do care about the live music sitting in the open patio is fine; it has an outdoor stage too.

During the day its not as busy as in the evening say from around 5 or 6 on, then it's get super busy.... We have done a walk up and gotten in several times around 2 or 3 but after 5:00 no way... there are a ton of restaurant down at Disney Spring now... lots of options...

As others PP suggested Open Table is a good route...

Only thing I would say about the patio is that smoking is allowed, or at least was a few years ago when we sat on the patio at Raglan. We were seated next to a table with folks smoking and asked to be moved.

I ended up calling the restaurant directly to get a reservation. The times available online were too late. They were able to make our reservation with no problems.

Only thing I would say about the patio is that smoking is allowed, or at least was a few years ago when we sat on the patio at Raglan. We were seated next to a table with folks smoking and asked to be moved.
There is no smoking allowed at any restaurant I saw in DS, the parks or resorts, including RR; there is a smoking area at the bridge near the restaurant though. Probably changed the law/regulations/rules a few years back.

There is no smoking allowed at any restaurant I saw in DS, the parks or resorts, including RR; there is a smoking area at the bridge near the restaurant though. Probably changed the law/regulations/rules a few years back.
Cool, thanks. Looks like it changed since we first visited and encountered the outdoors smoking--Trip Advisor has a number of pre-2017 posts mentioning the smoking area but nothing the last couple of years.

I can confirm that the past few times we've eaten on the patio there was no smoking. The most recent time this past September.

Which garage or parking area is the closest to Raglan Road? DH has mobility issues and I would like to get as close as possible. Thanks for any info!

Which garage or parking area is the closest to Raglan Road? DH has mobility issues and I would like to get as close as possible. Thanks for any info!
Either Lime or Orange depending on what direction you are traveling from. Take a look at a Disney Springs map to decide which is better for you. The map is accessible on this site and RR is just across the road from Morimota Asia:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter