Ragland Road Suggestion?

We have loved going to Raglan on our trips! We went in 2012, 2015 and 2020! Here are some pictures to get everyone hungry! (I don't have a lot since they didn't all have great lighting) Everything we've had has been delicious!
We have gotten the Scallop Forest every time!

The Serious Steak

Gnocchi Sea, Gnocchi Do (one of my favorite gnocchi dishes, very pillowy, you can tell they make them there)

I don't think this next one is on the menu now, or maybe it was a special. "In Cod's Way"

We have eaten there on our last three trips and I’ve never been disappointed. The Gnocchi Sea Gnocchi Do is wonderful! The Shepherd’s Pie is also good as is the Braised Beef. My mother had the salmon and loved it. The Fish and Chips are good too. But my favorite thing is the Bread Pudding! It’s sooo good! My mother got the Lemon Clouds dessert and that was good as well, but the Bread Pudding is one of the best things I’ve ever eaten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter