Ragland Roads Irish Pub and Restaurant - a review

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Great review thanks for sharing! The Raglan Road will be my first sit down meal at WDW when we go this Sept and I feel it was a great choice now. My boyfriend and I love anything Irish themed and of course good food with it and this place still seems like it will be a blast and great for a first meal in the world.

Great review thanks for sharing! The Raglan Road will be my first sit down meal at WDW when we go this Sept and I feel it was a great choice now. My boyfriend and I love anything Irish themed and of course good food with it and this place still seems like it will be a blast and great for a first meal in the world.

Thank you for the compliment! Maybe its fitting that I also liked Ragland Road. I'm a product of Co. Kerry and Co. Galway great grandparents who arrived in the USA in 1850.:banana: :thumbsup2

it sounds great, I think I will have to try the pudding when I go now.

We have an ADR at RR for 8:30 after the Cirque de Soleil show. Do you think that is too late for dinner there because it's into the entertainment portion of the night?
TIA

It is now our tradition for our first night's meal to be at Raglan Road (if two trips constitute a "tradition.") It gets enthusiastic thumb's up from the whole family. And Ger's Bread and Butter Pudding is, indeed, my favorite dessert in the World. It should be it's own food group.

So glad to hear this wonderful review. I just got off the phone now to Disney and have just doubled up on this restaurant, we are going twice at the moment but am considering going for a third time now...everything sounds wonderful:cloud9:

We loved the RR also. The Bread and Butter pudding is worth the trip alone. Our first trip we had very good food and very poor service. We were thrilled that they took time to answer our e-mail and seemed genuinely concerned about the service

when we get back to WDW (72 days and counting!) the RR is on our "must do" list!

We have ADR's for RR this summer, we have never eaten there before but after reading yours and others reviews we know we have made the right choice.

Im not even a pudding person but i already know that the bread and butter pudding is coming my way :)

Thanks so much for posting,

Emma
x

Thanks for the review and the pictures. We have an ADR in August and I'm excited now because of all the good reviews that I've been seeing lately.

Great review and pics! :thumbsup2

I am sooooooo looking forward to our first time at RR in November and bread pudding is my favorite dessert!!! :cool1:

Thank you!

Great review. Thanks so much! We've got a ressie in August at 6:00 pm before Cirque. My DD12 loves all things Irish. She was the one that insisted on the ADR. I can't wait!

all i can say is....YUMMY!!!! we have an adr for raglan road and we are so excited. i didn't know they had bread & butter pudding/ looks soooo good. thanks for the great review!! 35 more days!!!!
mousiemom

I loved this review! I was really on the fence about Raglan Road but I will for sure get an ADR on our next trip.

Thank you so much!

Your little story about the couple was so funny! I'm always so worried about what other people think that I never take pictures. Next time I'm just going to do it!

Thanks for the review. I love Raglan Road. I always order the Scallop Forest and Drunken Chicken appetizers as my entree and finish with the bread pudding. I always plan to try something different before I go - but I love these appetizers so much I end up ordering the same thing!:goodvibes

Thinking about trying for lunch. Anybody have any revs on that is it same menu smaller portions?
Just saw updated lunch menu on All Ears for 7/2007. Looks good to me, we'll try that right after we check in. Should I make ADR for lunch?

Great review and post. Thanks. Does anyone know what time the dancing and singing begin at RR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter