Rainforest Cafe discount vouchers

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
Does anyone know of any? I had one before with the travel agent I booked with previously and we are planning to eat here this time as we missed it last year.

I've trawled google and found on for Rainforest Cafe in London, but nothing for DLP. Anyone?

I looked for vouchers before we went 2 weeks ago, and found nothing.

Once at DLP, we decided we wanted to eat at Rainforest anyway. When I asked for the bill, I showed the waiter my Dream Pass & my Shareholders card, and asked if I could use either (knowing that on the shareholders site, Rainforest is excluded from discount) When the waiter returned, he said the Shareholders was better for me to use, as that gave a better discount than the Dream Pass, and I received 15% off the total bill :cool1:

Oh, that's fantastic news! I wasn't even going to try using the shareholders card. Thanks!

We found our dream AP better than the shareholders card, ok its 5% less off the bill but we all got a 3 orange juice and drinks each would of cost us more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter