• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe..using my Disney reward money?

I think you can use a Disney gift card to pay at either rainforest now, so it shouldn't be an issue to use a rewards gift card

I would save my Disney Rewards and join Landry's Select Club. It's a one-time $25 fee. Landry's has three restaurants in WDW - T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe and Yak and Yeti. Here's the info from their website:

After purchasing a membership, register your account and receive a $25 WELCOME REWARD*

Get a free $25 BIRTHDAY REWARD** to use during your Birthday Month!

* Welcome Reward benefit not applicable for accounts where $25 enrollment fee waived.
** Birthday Rewards cannot be used on the same visit as a Welcome Reward.

+1 on Landry's! It's basically free money. You get points whenever you eat at T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, or Yak & Yeti's. The $25 welcome gift cancels out the cost of joining, and we've gotten hundreds of dollars in rewards cash.

The Disney gift card comes in the form a of Visa card so you would be able to use it BUT I agree with the others. Get a Laundry Select Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter