Rainforest day pass on Fantasy?

WDW Crawl

Living In A Secret Unused Disney Attraction
We’ve never checked out the Rainforest offerings on any sailings, and I’m curious if
1. One Day passes are still available
2. Cost (2 people)
3. Any extra thoughts about it

Sailing on Disney Fantasy 7 night Christmas themed EC cruise

1. Depends on the ship and depends on the sailing. Sadly Shoreside has not started selling the day passes since they resumed sailing in August 2021. The most common offering is the Length of cruise pass.
2. Day passes used to be $36.99 plus taxes and gratuity (Who gets the gratuity is my question... I have no clue.)
3. If a day pass is available, I would encourage you to give it a try. If you decide to splurge or are thinking about a week long pass and they won't offer day passes, go to the Spa and ask for a tour on your embarkation day! Its a great way to see the space and if you'd get enough use/enjoyment out of the pass. I love a length of cruise pass on the Fantasy! The pricing is a bit higher but I feel like I really get use out of the pass and don't even have to go every day. Enjoying the heated loungers and couples Jacuzzi's are worth it for us. We always go to the RR during the opposite seating of dinner. Usually we are second seating so we are in the RR from 5 - 7 pm each night and we have most of the place to ourselves since everyone else is occupied with the shows etc.

Whatever you decide, Enjoy your cruise!

Checking in on this thread. What did you find out during your cruise about the one day passes?

We usually do week passes but then make sure we go nearly every day to make it worthwhile. And as the heated reclining chairs are popular and busy during certain times, it’s good to try and hit spa at less busy times if you can (mornings to lunch, after 3:30 when most are starting to get ready for dinner/shows, and evenings.). The early afternoons are usually packed on sea days. Keep in mind you can use the spa locker rooms and showers after and they are very roomy.

We usually do week passes but then make sure we go nearly every day to make it worthwhile. And as the heated reclining chairs are popular and busy during certain times, it’s good to try and hit spa at less busy times if you can (mornings to lunch, after 3:30 when most are starting to get ready for dinner/shows, and evenings.). The early afternoons are usually packed on sea days. Keep in mind you can use the spa locker rooms and showers after and they are very roomy.
I assume port days are also a good time?

I was on the Dream recently and daypasses were offered. That being said they do sell out quickly. I went & got the length of cruise pass. I found it very worth it.
Are RR passes only sold once on board or are either one (day or length of) available in advance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter