Rainforest day pass...

88golf88

DisneyKid@27
So, if we just get a few of the Rainforest Room day passes, are we allowed in and out all day, or is it a one time entry per day? Trying to figure out why someone would get the Length of Cruise pass for $144 (couple) rather than 4 separate one day passes ($32/day per couple) for the 4 night Dream cruises. I know they give you some scrubs and things like that, but is that really the only difference?

So, if we just get a few of the Rain forest Room day passes, are we allowed in and out all day, or is it a one time entry per day? Trying to figure out why someone would get the Length of Cruise pass for $144 (couple) rather than 4 separate one day passes ($32/day per couple) for the 4 night Dream cruises. I know they give you some scrubs and things like that, but is that really the only difference?

The primary reason (other than the scrubs) is that the day passes are usually only available beforehand, whereas the length of cruise pass is generally only available on board. Since you are on the DIS and know your options, you have options. If you were just finding out about the RF room on the ship, that would be your only choice.

I have read occasional reports about them selling day passes on board or selling out of passes, but that is not usually the case.

Also, you might be interested to know that the day passes aren't personalized. We bought two day passes, one for my wife and one for me, but they let us know on board that if someone else in our party wanted to use one of them instead or one person go on two days, all of that would be fine too.

Day pass was enuff. Wonderful to be DH. But please. Wear bathing suit. Saw more of an older woman than we wanted.

So, if we just get a few of the Rainforest Room day passes, are we allowed in and out all day, or is it a one time entry per day? Trying to figure out why someone would get the Length of Cruise pass for $144 (couple) rather than 4 separate one day passes ($32/day per couple) for the 4 night Dream cruises. I know they give you some scrubs and things like that, but is that really the only difference?

I'm not sure if the Dream fees or different, but I just purchased Rainforest passes for our July Magic cruise and the cost was $18.88/day per person with tax, which works out to be $37.76/day for the both of us and a total of $151.04 for 4 days.

You are allowed in and out all day. They'll give you a bracelet.

On the Magic, they put a little round sticker on your KTTW card that indicates your entry for each day. You can enter as many times as you'd like each day.

I'm not sure if the Dream fees or different, but I just purchased Rainforest passes for our July Magic cruise and the cost was $18.88/day per person with tax, which works out to be $37.76/day for the both of us and a total of $151.04 for 4 days.
Pricing on the Dream was the same...we bought 2 days worth of passes for two of us for $75 and some pennies (so roughly $150 for the 4 days) ...the weeks long pass would be almost $170 for 2 people

Last edited:
I'm planning to buy 5 day passes for my upcoming fantasy cruise because I know I won't use it on the first day or CC day and if I don't use one of the other days, it is still way cheaper than the weeklong pass which I would not use every day either.

On the Magic, they put a little round sticker on your KTTW card that indicates your entry for each day. You can enter as many times as you'd like each day.

The $18.88 includes the 18% gratuity. The price without gratuity is $16. The $144 mentioned for the length of cruise pass does not include gratuity so you'd have to add on 18% to that for total cost.

I'm planning to buy 5 day passes for my upcoming fantasy cruise because I know I won't use it on the first day or CC day and if I don't use one of the other days, it is still way cheaper than the weeklong pass which I would not use every day either.

That was our plan as well for our upcoming cruise on June 8th. But when I called Disney Cruise they informed me the most I could buy on the phone was up to two a person, which is what I went with. I do believe I could have bought the entire week, but like you I didn't want an entire week.

That was our plan as well for our upcoming cruise on June 8th. But when I called Disney Cruise they informed me the most I could buy on the phone was up to two a person, which is what I went with. I do believe I could have bought the entire week, but like you I didn't want an entire week.
I would call back and talk to someone else. I've never heard of that policy before.

I would call back and talk to someone else. I've never heard of that policy before.

This is my first cruise so I really didn't know any better. I asked about buying 5 days of them for the three of us and the cast member did say I could only buy two days worth unless it was for the whole week. Now that it's done I'm good with that. I'm sure we are going to find plenty to do on this cruise and with the excursions and with a dinner at Remy, a brunch at Palo, and a dinner at Palo. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter