Rainforest -what is this??

Rainforest room sounds very interesting. Is there a proper order? (Shower, sauna, loungers).

Also can a first time cruiser pre order a one day pass before day 75 but after PIF?

Rainforest room sounds very interesting. Is there a proper order? (Shower, sauna, loungers).

Also can a first time cruiser pre order a one day pass before day 75 but after PIF?

I am not sure what the proper" order is, but you can do them in whatever order you want.

Personally, I don't even do the showers and sauna (possibly once per cruise), instead I just do the heated loungers.

SW

Lol, I wonder how successful I would be if I told DH all I want for my birthday is a rainforest pass? Less than $20, order online, easy right? ;)

Do I need to wait until I'm paid in full and within my booking window (for PAT, etc) in order to purchase a 1 day pass?

Thanks so much @CheriePenguin ! I will look into doing this.

Now....trying to decide if I should purchase 1 day or 2. It will all depend on how much I think my dd will want to be in the Oceaneer's Area as I will probably be traveling on my own with her.

So, if I think I would like to spend 4 of my 14 days on the WBPC cruise in the Rainforest Room, do I prepurchase four one-day passes through the gifts and amenities page?

I am not really a SPA-person.

But I loooved Rainforest SPA on the Dream. I went there every morning as soon as they open, and was the only one there. It was end of May, so not really off-season. I don't know - if I was just lucky, or what.

Never even used heated lounges really. Didn't find them comfortable - probably because like somebody mentioned here - I'm shot, 5'4"?

I actually was doing saunas and showers every morning, and it was extremely refreshing. I read somewhere inside the SPA in which order they are supposed to be used, and tried to do that.

Always was starting with the dry sauna, which had French window and played very relaxing music inside. It was heavenly - to sit on the bench all by myself, and watch the ocean. Dry sauna heats you up to open the pores, you are supposed to be there for at least for 10 minutes.

Then wet steam room, where the scrubs are supposed to be used, as there are showers inside. It really is hot and steamy there, so it was a challenge for me to stay there for scrubs. But showers help a lot, you can just use some cool water if it feels too hot.

There is Turkish sauna there too, but I didn't really get it. It was just slightly warm there, and no music or anything, I was getting bored there. Probably if I was there with friend or relative, it would be more fun.

Then - the showers! They are great! I liked them so much that was doing all of them in a raw :))) The cold ones too :))) You feel like you were just reborn after them.

One morning I was in the Rainforest, we were getting to Nassau. I was sitting in the hot tub and watching the Nassau moving by the ship, all by myself. Still remember the feeling :)

If you prebook a 7-day pass, do give you your pass in your stateroom packet with all your port adventure tickets, etc? Or do you have to pick up something at the Senses Spa? And are you able to use the Rainforest on the embarkation day? I assume you can't transfer the pass to someone else, that it's printed in your name or something?

If you prebook a 7-day pass, do give you your pass in your stateroom packet with all your port adventure tickets, etc? Or do you have to pick up something at the Senses Spa? And are you able to use the Rainforest on the embarkation day? I assume you can't transfer the pass to someone else, that it's printed in your name or something?

From what I understand, you can't "prebook" a 7-day pass. You can only get so many 1-day passes through the gifts page, somebody posted here in this topic earlier. And to book them you need to call the number indicated there, or mail the form.

Multiple day passes you can only get while you are on the ship. Or if you are in concierge, you can ask concierge stuff in advance - probably they can get it for you? I don't know for sure.

The one-day passes you book in advance are going to be in your room - yes, like port adventures tickets, - once you get there.

From what I know, you can use your pass on any day of the cruise, and come in and out on the same day as many times, as you want. But embarkation day might not be a great value to use your one-day pass on, as they do tours of the SPA for people on the embarkation day. Though it might be a good value in a sense, that as kids clubs would not be working yet, the SPA might be totally empty.

About transferring the passes I can't comment, don't know, sorry.

I will be going with my Daughter .. Can we be considered , " A Couple" for the 3 day pass .. 102.00 do you tip each time you go or is it included in the 3 day Pass ?

I will be going with my Daughter .. Can we be considered , " A Couple" for the 3 day pass .. 102.00 do you tip each time you go or is it included in the 3 day Pass ?

I don't see why a couple can't be defined as you see it. Plenty of friends sail together as do same sex couples. IMO you shouldn't be judged on what you define a couple as and I'm sure they won't care. You pay the auto gratuity when you purchase the package, there is no need for additional tips.

My sister and I (we share a stateroom) get a "couples" pass length of cruise pass.

The automatic 18% gratuity is added to the cost when you purchase the length of cruise pass. No other tipping required.

SW

You cannot prebook a length of cruise pass, you have to purchase it on board. It is not transferable -- they register your name as having the pass and they put a sticker on the back of your KTW card.

I have used the RR each embarkation day, usually waiting until the evening when the tours are over and it is quieter.

SW

We always purchase the pass, I love just relaxing there every day if only for an hour. The warming lounges are amazing & I would buy it just to shower in there showers which is sooo much better than taking a shower in the cabin. :) Not as cramped & 4 of us aren't fighting each other to get ready.

We always purchase the pass, I love just relaxing there every day if only for an hour. The warming lounges are amazing & I would buy it just to shower in there showers which is sooo much better than taking a shower in the cabin. :) Not as cramped & 4 of us aren't fighting each other to get ready.
Anyone can use the showers. I was in there after working out in the gym which is included in the cruise fare.

Always was starting with the dry sauna, which had French window and played very relaxing music inside. It was heavenly - to sit on the bench all by myself, and watch the ocean. Dry sauna heats you up to open the pores, you are supposed to be there for at least for 10 minutes.

This is one of my wife's favorite things in the world. She even made a video of it that she watches when she's stressed out.

Well, she did. Until she dropped her phone in the toilet a few months ago. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

If you get the one day pass then use it and like it so much you want to do it another day, can you get a single day pass once on ship?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter