• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Raise your hand if you're going to the Land of the Mouse in June 2012

We are driving down to So Cal on June 17th but won't be at the parks till the 19th and 20th. We are staying at PP. So excited but also NERVOUS about the crowds. EEK

Well it appears we had a change of dates. We are NOW going on the 24th and our Disney days will be the 26th and 27th. And we are also now staying at DLH.

Well it appears we had a change of dates. We are NOW going on the 24th and our Disney days will be the 26th and 27th. And we are also now staying at DLH.

I hope the reason for the change isn't bad, but hotel and dates look more enjoyable.

aggiegirl and momto3pirates, aggie minds think alike--we will be there with you! June 3-6! (class of '94)

We will be there June 18-22 staying at the candy cane inn. First time ever!
(apperently i picked a bad week) LOL!

Thanks. It appears that we had a conflict at work with our office managers vacay and since my mom owns the company they both can't be gone at the same time. SOOOO we had to move ours. But I agree in the long run I think it may be better.

Give it a week buffer, no grad nights and hopefully BVS will be done by then!!

Hello all!!! I entered the AP Carsland Preview contest this morning. If we win, we'll be adding a couple days onto our vacation. It seems notification won't be posted until we are on our vacation. I'm feeling lucky!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter