Ralph and Vanellope

Beaker74

Mouseketeer
Going to the world in June. Any idea if Ralph and Vanellope will still be at HS? Thanks in advance!

Wreck it Ralph has become a favourite movie for us! We're hoping at least Vanellope will still be around when we visit but we're not going until October!

We are not going until Septemeber but LOVE Wreck it Ralph! I really hope they keep them around!:genie:

I met them this past Sunday, they were great. Normally it seems the characters in that spot stay until they're bumped by a new "non-princess" movie (since the princesses go to MK). Monsters University is apparently coming out in June, so I would guess that's what will replace them. :confused3

karly05 said:
I met them this past Sunday, they were great. Normally it seems the characters in that spot stay until they're bumped by a new "non-princess" movie (since the princesses go to MK). Monsters University is apparently coming out in June, so I would guess that's what will replace them. :confused3

Since Mike and Sully already have a home at HS, I'm not sure this is who's next in R&V's spot. Might be Frozen characters late in the year. We'll see.

Since Mike and Sully already have a home at HS, I'm not sure this is who's next in R&V's spot. Might be Frozen characters late in the year. We'll see.

I've read a few things that suggest Merida will be moving and the Frozen characters will be going where Merida is now.

Disney_Princess83 said:
I've read a few things that suggest Merida will be moving and the Frozen characters will be going where Merida is now.

I could see that too. It's a little fun to have some things that aren't known. ;)

If its of interest, neither sign autographs. Vanellope used to, but the CM should give you a souvenir card with both their autographs on them.

Going in 3 weeks!! WHOOT!!

Are Ralph and Vanellope still meeting in DHS?
Anyone seen them recently?

THANKS!

bauer1168 said:
If its of interest, neither sign autographs. Vanellope used to, but the CM should give you a souvenir card with both their autographs on them.

By the way, I've read this multiple times for a couple months now.

But two weeks ago, she was signing (Ralph never did). I asked the handler and he said she was signing everything, which she was while I watched. I asked for the card instead and he didn't have any. Don't know if that was temporary or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter