Ramada Eastgate

I would be interested to know as well. We got this hotel for only $8 with Priceline for Dec. 7th-11th. We were looking for something cheap and conveniently located for a few days of non-Disney activities before we move to the Wildernss Lodge for 10 nights. I haven't been able to find much information, but I did find their website.

http://www.ramadaeastgate.com/

It looks like a decent enough place, especially for the price we are paying! We really aren't too picky.

Wow I thought I got a good price at 15.00 + 5 Bonus. You did great!!! We will be there Dec 1st - Dec 6th.

I'm curious, what category hotel did you specify to get this hotel?

Just wondering if Priceline considers this a 4-star, 3-star, 2-star, or what?

Also, did you choose "Disney Vacinity" for location?

Thanks!

It's a two star hotel in the Disney World area.

I had gotten down to 1 * like I said before I just need something cheap. They bumped me up to 2*.

I started out with Disney World Vicinity. Then kept adding another area each bid. The other areas I put in were West Disney, Kissimmee and Florida Mall in that order. I lucked out getting Disney Vicinity, my first choice. This was my first time to bid on priceline. I'll definately use it again.

There's not much on this board about this hotel. I give a report when we get back. Hopefully it will be good.

Just wanted to make it clear that my winning bid for this hotel was for $8 per night (plus $5 per night bonus money from Priceline). So, the total I paid was around $40 for four nights after the Priceline fee and taxes were added in. I, too, have had trouble finding info. on this hotel, so I will happily post a full report when we get back. I'm sure it isn't anything fancy, but I'm sure it will be just fine for what we need.

Ok if this ramada was next to bob evans on 192 across from the Kiki Bird Holiday Inn, we have stayed here before. It was one of the those free night coupons when you buy the travel program. Its been about 4 years and the free room was a joke. The lobby looked great, but they put us all the way in back, the door had a 1/2 to 1 inch gap between the bottom. The walls were falling apart. The shower barely worked. We just laughed because it was free, all i had to pay was tax, etc. We thought it might just be the free rooms that were like this. No one else seemed to complain. There was also a bunch of race fans the same time. So their rooms must have been ok. Maybe our room on the list for refurbishing asap. Let me know when you return. The price certainly is great. And its it the same place the location is good to and from disney.

I stayed at the same one that leslieh is talking about in 98 for 4 nights and the pictures make it look a lot better then it is. There was remodeling going on while I was there but I would not stay there again. Hopefully they remodeled the rooms.

Reporting back on the ramada eastgate also known at the ramada foutainpark. The biggest thing that bothered me was my husband and I walk in with 3 kids after traveling 15 hrs. extremely tired. There is a man at the front desk next to check-in selling discount tickets etc... He was very agressive with his sell. We explained we already had discount tickets thru my husbands employement. We were not interested. The 2 and 3 year olds are crying and the 6 year old is complaining about wanting dinner. This guy still went on and on while my family was falling apart. We actually had to just walk off from him as he kept talking to us. The rest of the time we used another exit.

Our room was clean, decor ok, but only 2 lights out of 6 had bulbs in them. We called the next day and they corrected it. The sliding glass door was off track and stuck. We didn't use their pool, but it did look clean. Didn't use their safe but they still charge you. All in all it was ok for the 15.00 a night we paid. Would I stay there again? NO!!!

This was my first trip. I got caught up in the Disney Magic and wanted to stay on property. I didn't want my magic to stop. I wanted to live at Disney 24/7 for that week. From now on I will only stay on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter