Random information about peoples live thread

I think I broke a bone of my left foot, I've been in bed all day,tomorrow I'm thinking of going to the hospital... at least old podcast keep me not bored :goodvibes :goodvibes

I just survived taking my son for his 2 year pictures. I went alone. DH works weekends. It went much smoother than expected. He fussed by not like his sister did when we took her for her 2 year pictures. His birthday was in August and I was dreading it so much I just did it today. LOL

I think I broke a bone of my left foot, I've been in bed all day,tomorrow I'm thinking of going to the hospital... at least old podcast keep me not bored :goodvibes :goodvibes

I hope you are ok. My DH broke his foot skydiving when we first started dating. I know it was pretty painful. Hope you feel better soon. Good Luck on your move too. Sounds exciting.

My new random piece of information:

I don't have lectures every other Thursday, and when i do they aren't till 2pm. Therefore....

MORE WEDNESDAY NIGHT CHATS PEOPLE!!!!

I can't wait to join you guys again! I have missed you all!

My new random piece of information:

I don't have lectures every other Thursday, and when i do they aren't till 2pm. Therefore....

MORE WEDNESDAY NIGHT CHATS PEOPLE!!!!

I can't wait to join you guys again! I have missed you all!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So will you be joining us the Wednesday Kate?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So will you be joining us the Wednesday Kate?

Hopefully! As long as my 3 hours of lectures that morning don't tire me out! :goodvibes

P.S. I another random piece of information, i am doing the American Civil War as one of my options, and we have a test on where the states are. So far i am doing well, but keep forgetting where Idaho is!

Hopefully! As long as my 3 hours of lectures that morning don't tire me out! :goodvibes

P.S. I another random piece of information, i am doing the American Civil War as one of my options, and we have a test on where the states are. So far i am doing well, but keep forgetting where Idaho is!

Upper left, boarding Canada but not next to the Pacific Ocean!:lmao: :lmao:

I have an 89% in history

and i got a 95% on my bio test.

and i now have a 69% in english 2 witch is probably alot higher than most of the class. im like one of the few people who does my work insted of whineing and complaining.

I got a 94% on a really hard math test, so I'm really happy about that. :)

And, I found the perfect song for my YouTube "memories" video. :woohoo:

ok so I have been really working my butt off at work lately trying to prove to my new store manager that I deserve the part time management promotion..... besides the fact that my manager came from a different company and I know more about the company than she does..... anyway I really feel like she is just gonna hire one of here friends and screw me out of the spot that I have been basically promised since august!!! I am bumming hard......plus my DBF is leaving for boot camp in about three weeks he'll be gone for 5 MONHTS!! :sad1: WHEN does life get better???

I will be moving out of my current Apartment complex by the end of next month to a new and cheaper Apartment that is better looking than were i am now:banana: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Once again my DH didn't even get me a card for my birthday. :headache:

I'm finished with buying Christmas presents for the boys, minus the stocking stuffers. :cool1:

Once again my DH didn't even get me a card for my birthday. :headache:

anim_55.gif

Im soooooooooooo glad that I will be on Vacation for the last 2 weeks on 2008. Im going to Chillax and have fun with my Girlfriend and family as well as my Church friends in the next 2 weeks.:woohoo: :woohoo:

Merry Christmas to all and A Blessed New Year:thumbsup2

ok so I have been really working my butt off at work lately trying to prove to my new store manager that I deserve the part time management promotion..... besides the fact that my manager came from a different company and I know more about the company than she does..... anyway I really feel like she is just gonna hire one of here friends and screw me out of the spot that I have been basically promised since august!!! I am bumming hard......plus my DBF is leaving for boot camp in about three weeks he'll be gone for 5 MONHTS!! :sad1: WHEN does life get better???

Katie - I am sorry to hear that work stinks for you. I had a similar situation at my job, was promised all of these things, and then found out they were give to someone else. If it doesn't knock you down it will only make you stronger! Just know that you are better than that and one day you will find a job where you will be valued. Oh and about your DBF leaving for boot camp - just think by the time he gets back it will be warm out (I think you live on the east coast where it can get kind of chilly...) :)

Well that just stinks!!! I hope you bought yourself some nice presents...

(and a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!) :yay:

Thanks and no I didn't buy anything for myself. :headache: I've been busy finishing up the Christmas shopping for the kids. I might have to find a spa treatment under the tree from me to me though. :) Or I might have to leave the kids and DH home (after Christmas) and enjoy a day of shopping by myself.

Yep, only substitute his head for the computer monitor. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter