Votes: 89 58.2%
  • Car service (uber/lyft)

Votes: 59 38.6%
  • I never do

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Other (because we need other!)

Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters
My DH and I both use scooters. We always bus as you can't always get an UberXL.
2 scooters have a hard time fitting any where.

We usually use Disney transportation, but have had a few instances where we've had our car with us or needed a cab/Lyft/etc. The big one always seems to be resort to resort transport for those early morning meals. While we had one case where the first resort bus was too late to make it work, we've always had really good luck with Disney buses willing to go resort to resort for those ultra early ADRs.

100% Disney transportation and hope for the best.

For us, the free transportation is part of the experience. We did decide to try Uber this last trip from POFQ to CR for our brunch at The Wave. I didn't want to have to get up super early and head out 90 minutes before our ADR. It was so nice! We requested the Uber, he was there in about 5 minutes, and we were checked in at the restaurant within 15 minutes. It was great. I thought it might spoil us for the rest of the trip, but we still used the buses for everything after that (except DS, we used the boat).

We just use Disney transportation. We're very laid back, so we don't get ourselves worked up over how long we spend getting from one place to another. We make sure we get there in time, of course, because we'll leave with plenty of extra time to spare, but we're not the type to add up how long we've been on a bus each day and bemoan it. Like Mr. Incredible says "We get there when we get there!". ;) :)

I use Disney Transport. The trip costs enough as it is without having to pay for additional transport everywhere when there are "free" options available.

Depends on where we are going, when, and how much we are pressed for time. We have used the occasional Uber but for the most part, we rely on Disney transport. As others have said, if you are staying on property, you are paying for that amenity already and might as well use it. As long as you plan plenty of time in advance, it's usually no big deal.

But one thing I've stopped doing as much of over the years though is chasing food at Disney. We tend to make plans so that we're not caught up in all kinds of travel mazes. If we are planning an Epcot day, we eat there or at the Epcot resort area. If we are planning a MK day, we eat there or on the monorail, etc. We tend to do Disney springs or 'out of the way' resort dining on non-park and travel days when time is not so precious.

It entirely depends. Usually we take Disney transportation - we're either already in the relevant park or we've planned to go to a resort from a park. If we're close enough, like when staying at the Epcot resorts, obviously we'll walk. When we go to V&A, we always take a taxi since I'm not taking the bus, boat or monorail in a nice dress and high heeled shoes. Sometimes our friends come either for the day or for a couple of days and we'll go in their car - that's when we'll typically do the more inaccessible/longer-to-get-to places. We never rent a car, I'm not comfortable with a car service and usually the Minnie Van would be more expensive than a regular taxi for just two people.

We either drive or uber. Not doing the bus to take another bus bit.

The exception to this was last year when I tore my MCL a month before our MNSSHP trip and needed a scooter. We had to take the busses everywhere. It was definitely a pain and I feel for anyone who has to do it.

I said we don't do it and realized we have Afternoon Tea booked at the GF. Ha. Now I need to figure out how to get there. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter