Random Questions 10/6

There would be a greater demand for Pabst Blue Ribbon and everyone would have face tattoos. lol

giphy.gif

Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction.

First house in 1972 (Mobile Home in Park) $4000.00
Second house 1975 (stick built in a new development) $25,000.00
Third house 1976 (nicer place in the same development) $35,500.00
Forth House 2001 after divorce (mobile home in park around 1/4 mile from the first place) $41,000.00
Been apartment living since 2011. No built up equity, but I can't take equity with me anyway, nor can I spend it on travel.

We have a guy at work that insists on his own way of pronouncing things, and various US cities with French names. He won't pronounce the city according to how it's commonly pronounced, he instead insists his own pronunciation makes the most sense. He often adopts the British pronunciations for things as well (yaw-gurt instead of yo-gurt). Every restaurant ever is beneath his standards. I have a French word for him: Douche.

:confused3 OH, you mean a leather too-shay bag

Pennies would be GONE. I have had many fun and lively debates over wine IRL and have seen many good arguments for the disdainful penny. I don't care. They need to go. Yes, I said it. No. More. Pennies. Round the heck up or down, for the love of all things.

The cast of Schitt's Creek and for a trippy conversation, Jeff Goldblum and Christopher Walken.

I h
Yeah something wierd happened. I answered a thread about first rent or mortgage cost and it somehow got twisted up with a random questions thread. Glad it wasn’t just me.
I have a feeling a mod merged all the various threads to make a point or statement. Probably too much or something.

Probably not. It looks like they’ve consolidated all Reese’s recent questions into one big, incomprehensible thread again.
They've done this before? Weird. I'm sure Reece won't mind though, he seems to skip out after firing off each question.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter