Random Questions - Merged 10/30

A person ran a red light and I t-boned them. It totaled my beautiful Jeep Grand Cherokee that I had made all of 1 payment on!!!!

Our power went out during a terrible storm, and we didn't know that the battery backup on our sump pump had stopped working. So, the sump pumps didn't come on and our basement flooded.

An 18 wheeler hit my car (actually I was driving my DH car) in the tunnel down by Baltimore. Luckily it was during very busy traffic so all were going slow. It did still do a few thousand in damage and I was pretty shook up.

After putting in new windows and patio door, discovered they hadn't sealed properly around bottom of door. Flooded into wall space in dining room about 6" high.

Rollover. Was t boned by a kid in his mom's brand new civic and it pushed my blazer into oncoming traffic And rolled us. Had to climb out through the passenger window after the blazer slid about 100feet on the driver side. I was driving the blazer. Both passenger and I and the kid in the civic walked away without a scratch (well. Small scratch on my left wrist from the driver's window shattering when we flipped and I put my arms up to shield my face.)

Well, a couple -
I hit the back end of a semi truck on the highway. Shoved the front end of the car over about 3 inches and I was knocked out for a minute. Totaled the car.

And then there was the time my mom & I were driving a rental car in New York and spun out in the snow. Off the road and down into a ditch (full of snow) on the other side. Turns out the car did not have snow tires (they told us they did). No one hurt.

@marypoppins -I’m with you on watching PBS cooking shows; so addictive 😊.

The more I read about your food tasks the more I want to come visit for a few days to enjoy your work. :) You've mentioned several dishes that sound like they'd be really good. I'm trying to get better at cooking but it's a slow process at this point.
I find cooking very relaxing as well as productive. Was reading an article that spoke of those preparing their first turkey and those making their 50th and how it was all a learning process. Rang true for me on many levels :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter