Random Thread & The Continuation Of The Mysteriously Closed Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I want the "Stay Gold" bracelet or the "Wallflower" bracelet because I loved both of those books.

I ordered the "Infinite" bracelet instead of the "Wallflower" one because it's a better representation of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and the "Stay Gold" one :D

RAGERAGERAGE.
Let's NOT tell Haylea what she needs so she can have a flippin' meltdown the day before our trip. Let's go out and be stupid and buy all the wrong stuff for Haylea, so she can get pissed before our trip. This is why I like it better when my sister goes with us. She packs, and gets everybody's stuff together.

I am barely
awake.png

I am in love with Hyperbole and a Half

K. This will prob. make me like look a fail whale, but how do you put a pic in your post. Sadly, I've never figured it out. :( *Hangs head in shame.

Can I steal that and put it on tumblr? XD

RAGERAGERAGE.
Let's NOT tell Haylea what she needs so she can have a flippin' meltdown the day before our trip. Let's go out and be stupid and buy all the wrong stuff for Haylea, so she can get pissed before our trip. This is why I like it better when my sister goes with us. She packs, and gets everybody's stuff together.

*hug* Don't stress out. It won't help

I almost forgot to pack my toothbrush!

It has Hulk. Wait, it IS Hulk!
But not completely. Just his head.
I think they used to have one that was entirely Hulk. An electronic one.

I had to deep clean my room today to get ready for vacation. Wipe down the walls, move furniture. Man, it took forever, but it smells good in here now. I still have to clean the bathroom.

That's scary. And gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter