• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Thread & The Philosopher's Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got two questions. "What is your bra size?" from Chris and "Are you gay?" from an anon. :/ Me want more

Are there any Disney characters that had something, but they were afraid of loosing it so they left, but then they came back and lived happily ever after?

my dog has to get an operation on his knee. it keeps dislocating. i think he's thrown it out 4 times today :(

I got two more questions! "What's your waist size?" that one confused me at first but i checked the jeans I'm wearing and saw it was 30. then "do you like bagels?"

I got two more questions! "What's your waist size?" that one confused me at first but i checked the jeans I'm wearing and saw it was 30. then "do you like bagels?"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bagels

...wow.

they've said ''poop'' on south park 50 times within the past 20 seconds. I stopped looking at the counter.

Okay, this was a while ago. But I've decided...
Out of all the Disney characters that I can think of at the moment, I say Ariel is my favorite. Because I really like The Little Mermaid, I'm getting ready to put her in my signature, and because she's amazing.

So...yesh. I still like all the others I said, plus more, but I think she's my favorite.

I feel like lots of people are getting tired of me and my annoying-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter