• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Thread & The Quest for the Golden Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really does help, even if for a few minutes. Something about the sodium and the hot water that soothes the throat. Probably helps reduce swelling, too. I shall go do that now.

What else picks up again next month? I forget...I know a new BGC season, but there was something else, too, I thought...

I don't want it to be second semester...can't Psych have like a Psych I and a Psych II? FORENSICS has a Forensics I and Forensics II. Why not Psych?! I think 90% of my class would take Psych II if they had it. PROTEST!

Better yet, why not a full year of Psych? Pysch 1A or something like that! Or General Psychology, but a full year class!

Not that I don't WANT to go to Film & Lit, but I have noooo idea who's gonna be in that class...I could get stuck with friends/people I know, or enemies/people I don't know...

I definately am not looking forward to English long period. The only good that will come out of that is having lunch with literally everyone. Jake, Courtney, Sam, Lyssa, Ellen, Tereasa, everyone! Even cool Juniors who I probably won't sit with but have that lunch! And Taylor, too! Can't forget my Freshman!

tumblr_lc7ke9pQe81qa49eto1_500.jpg

o.m.g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter