Random Thread & the Title of no Significance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

and it was my right one.

ch in the left eye indicates good luck or even a major gold rush, a twitching right eye is considered a bad omen which foretells of ill luck headed your way! In women the tables are turned as a twitching right eye signifies good luck while a twitching left one is considered a bad prognostic.

Should I feel lucky?

There's a leaky tap in the kitchen. I've put a cup underneath the drip, but it's filling up quickly o_O

Oh crud! I just remembered I left the glass under there! *checks*

It was filled all the way up to the top... About 500ml in 30 mins. Wow... I've just ended up putting the water jug under it now. Too bad it's already mainly full...

For anyone who cares, Disney announced free dining today. Seeing as nobody has commented on the blog's page for it, the announcement must be very recent.

My younger cousin cried at my Star Wars poster today :rotfl: I guess the serious-faced Luke wielding a lightsaber was too much for the little guy. :rotfl: :cutie:

Yay! I got my iTunes card. Now I'm buying a bunch of Iron Man stuff. haha.

Who's gonna make the new thread?

man shew.
1st off i say that [^] too too much.
2nd off, tomorrow is going to be amazing.
my mom's going to get me a Monster in the morning because I have a lot of homework to do tonight and won't get to sleep until after 11. i'm wearing a dress. i'm going to get some guts and ask some people some questions. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter