Randomness Is Best ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I could ever let you go, gonna beg until I drive you mad. And say something you could understand...I'm a statue, baby, knock me out.

Oh, how these moments fade away. You say you never loved me. We say things we didn't mean to say...I take it back, I take it all back now. I take it back, I take it all back...

Paralyzed by the same old antics. Back and forth like some walking spastic. How could a fistfight be romantic? Thinking back now will you ever feel the same?

Paralyzed.

This feeling never leaves you alone, you pull the trigger on your own. You're hiding in your safe place, hiding with your eyes shut tightly all the way to the hospital.

Now will you ever rest your head? You end up feeling mostly dead...pretending you're the last one, hiding with your eyes shut tightly all the way to the hospital.

Before I cross my heart and hope to die at all...take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

It never used to hurt before, it isn't funny anymore. Feeling so alone now, funny how you wish someway that you'll die at the hospital.

You're quiet on the car ride home, you're waiting for your head to explode. You're hiding in your safe place, hiding with your eyes shut tightly all the way to the hospital.

Before I close my eyes, I'm gonna give it up. Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars, leave the lies to the liars.

Will you look them in the face? Could you look me in the face?

Three cheers, you fooled them all...Come on now, hip hip hooray. Three cheers, you fooled them all...Come on now, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray...

Hospital.

So, I'm on FB right now looking at a Michael Jackson account with updated pictures and such...I just saw a picture of what I think will be Michael Jackson's casket, oh jeez. I'm crying over this. Again. :(:(:(:(:(

Found it on TMZ.com....http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/02/michael-jacksons-25-000-custom-casket/

"A $25,000, solid bronze, 14-karat gold plated, custom casket has been ordered for Michael Jackson."

:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Wish I never saw that picture....it made me pretty upset. :sad::sad::sad::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad2::sad2: :sad2:

Take what face you find and call it your own. Whatever makes you think you're not alone...

You know you can't stay neutral on a moving train
So pick a ****ing side and place the blame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter